Now this is exciting Terminator fans! Zavvi, an entertainment company based in the United Kingdom and known for their lavish home video releases, has just announced what their blu-ray collector’s edition for Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D will contain! While many expected another Endoskull bust collectible, Zavvi has just announced a collector’s edition containing a T-800 Endo Arm!
With a reported sale price of £124.99 ($143.20 U.S. at the current exchange rate), this collectible will contain not only just an Endoarm collectible, but four discs as well! They are reportedly a 4K, 3D, and standard Blu-Ray… as well as a CD! Could the CD be the original soundtrack for T2? Why yes, it is! There will also be a brand new documentary, plus fans will get James Cameron’s fan favorite extended Special Edition as well (which means the special edition scenes were likely remastered and converted into 3D too!) This is great news for all Terminator fans!
Check it out!
TERMINATOR 2: ENDO ARM (4K + BLU-RAY 3D + BLU-RAY + CD) BLU-RAY
A BRAND NEW RESTORATION
James Cameron’s epic action, sci-fi masterpiece starring Schwarzenegger in his most iconic role, has been stunningly restored by Cameron himself. First hitting our screens in 1991 with ground-breaking special effects, this version will take the seminal blockbuster to the next level of effects and into the 21st century for a new generation of fans.
It has been 10 years since the events of Terminator. Sarah Connor’s ordeal is only just beginning as she struggles to protect her son John, the future leader of the human resistance against the machines, from a new Terminator, sent back in time to eliminate John Connor while he’s still a child.
Sarah and John don’t have to face this terrifying threat alone however. The human resistance have managed to send them an ally, a warrior from the future ordered to protect John Connor at any cost.
The battle for tomorrow has begun…
- NEW – T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and many more)
- 2 feature Commentaries; 23 members of Cast & Crew (1993)/ director James Cameron & co-author William Wisher
- The making of T2 –1993
- Seamless Branching of the Theatrical cut, Director’s Cut and Special extended edition
- 2 Deleted Scenes with audio commentary
- Trailers – NEW T2:3D trailer (2017) T2 theatrical trailer ‘This time there are two’/ ‘Same make new mission’/ Building the perfect Arnold
No release date has been announced at this time, but we expect it to hit retail shelves later this year.
We’ll be back!